en

A 25 year old Ukrainian woman is saying she is a virgin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Dating Russian Women
ricardosp Premium
ricardosp Jul 28 '16
I was chatting to this girl online and she said tat she is still a virgin. I find it hard to believe. Is she trying to impress me or something?
Share this on:
_ekaterina_ Extra
_ekaterina_ Feb 7

It is unlikely that she was trying to impress you. Maybe it's you and surprise. But is there a law that says all, at what age to lose virginity? Everyone who decides when and who should do it. Among my girlfriends at this age, too, were a virgin. Interestingly, though, at what stage of correspondence, it is said to you.

Cesar
Cesar Feb 17
I actually know quite a few men and women who have saved themselves for marriage. It is rare these days but not unheard of. I find more classic/moral oriented women in Russia than anywhere else. Part of the reason I love their women.
Waldo
Waldo Mar 20
Russian women who come from high moral homes will be virgins until they marry. The same is true with German women. It is not unheard of to meet women in their 20's and even 30's who are still virgins. 
Johnpaul Premium
Johnpaul Apr 19
Have you ever done research on models? I a lot of Russian runway models are virgins till they are 25+ because they respect tradition. It is not that hard to believe. Heck, I dated one. She refused to have intercourse but we did other things which was more than enough for me.
flyrunners
flyrunners Jun 9
cultural things, some living in certain cultures adhere more to old school and some not. 
Firestorm
Firestorm Jun 12
Possible 100%, give respect to women and get respect in return. 
Shaia
Shaia Jun 12
Quote from ricardosp I was chatting to this girl online and she said tat she is still a virgin. I find it hard to believe. Is she trying to impress me or something?
I do not care about those things but I can tell you that you should ask yourself if you gave her the impression that virginity is important to you
Leandro
Leandro Jun 26
A lot of women who come from traditional households will still be virgins in their 20's. I have a friend who is a Russian woman. She did not have sex till she married for the first time. She actually married a work friend of mine. We met and things didn't click but he was there with us. 
JonathanClark
JonathanClark Jul 20
If she says she isnt then she probably isnt its tradition.
Vher
Vher Jul 4
My best friend growing up was a female and she told me when she was 8 she is saving herself for marriage. She didn't know what it meant till her teens but stuck it out. She got married at 26 and was a virgin for her husband. It is not common but it does happen. It depends on how they were raised like mentioned above.
Cecil
Cecil Jul 24
She is a virgin if she said so.....

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo