en

cultural differences | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Dating Russian Women
BurhanGe
BurhanGe Jul 30 '16
I am going to Ukraine for the first time next month. Can someone summarise what are the main thigs I should be on a lookout for, so that I can "blend in" more easily?
Share this on:
kishinaOlga
kishinaOlga Nov 24 '16

It is a pity that did not see your post before. I would love to help

Nathan
Nathan Feb 18 '17
I would love to hear back from you on your trip. I have been debating on going there myself and have wondered the same thing myself. I hope all went well for you!
timmy
timmy Feb 18 '17
I too what like to hear how everything went. I know when I have visited, it was like a whole new world but I found myself easily adapting to their customs. I quite enjoyed it.
Billy01 Premium
Billy01 Mar 16 '17
I am not sure I can give you any advice outside of just not acting like a buffoon! haha Just be yourself and try not to take pictures of everything. I think a lot of people find that annoying. 
Simon Premium
Simon Jun 23 '17
For anyone wondering, I thought I would still answer this as well. The best way to blend in is to just have general background knowledge of the area you will be staying in and to not act like you have never been there before. Not everyone is a fan of someone overly excited to be seeing their home. 
mickel9 Premium
mickel9 Nov 15 '17

Quote from Simon For anyone wondering, I thought I would still answer this as well. The best way to blend in is to just have general background knowledge of the area you will be staying in and to not act like you have never been there before. Not everyone is a fan of someone overly excited to be seeing their home. 
I agree with this. You don't want to just go somewhere and have no knowledge of customs and what native people do on a day to day basis. 
Walter
Walter Mar 16 '18
I never heard of someone asking this before. To me, you would want to stand out to get attention from women. Not in a bad way but in a good way ya know?
Crizzy Extra
Crizzy Apr 3
Not sure what the differences for these two would be. I mean, I guess if I had more experience dating women from the Ukraine, it would help! 
Martincop
Martincop Jul 11
to blend in easily? speak the language - dress more like a local fashion wise. Hang out with a few local people. 

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo