en

Get 10 credits by responding to our survey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » General Chat
IntrigU
IntrigU Apr 19 '16

Hi fellow Intriguers!

We’d like to check that you’re completely happy with IntrigU. You may have used the site for a while or have just signed up. Either way we will grant you 10 credits if you reply to this post answering 3 simple questions.

How satisfied are you with us overall?

Are there any improvements we could make to our service?

Are there any features we could add to our site to improve your experience?

--IntrigU User Experience Research

The Forum post is edited by IntrigU May 27
Share this on:
Rusty
Rusty May 27 '16

Quote from IntrigU

Hi fellow Intriguers!

We’d like to check that you’re completely happy with IntrigU. You may have used the site for a while or have just signed up. Either way we will grant you 10 credits if you reply to this post answering 3 simple questions.

I am quite satisfied but it would be good to know whether my sent messages were read by the recipient.
Eugeniia
Eugeniia Jun 27 '16
Hello there, I just signed up and not sure yet that I understand everything. 

How is the persentage of coincidence of profiles is figured out? All these 87% 69% 45% under the profile picture while searching. 

Can I send messages if I dont have credits? 

Not all my pictures downloaded, I received "not enough memory" notification. 

The site looks interesting and I wonder is it possible to find a real person for chat and more. 

Hope this helps. 

IntrigU
IntrigU Jun 27 '16

Цитата пользователя Eugeniia Hello there, I just signed up and not sure yet that I understand everything. 

How is the persentage of coincidence of profiles is figured out? All these 87% 69% 45% under the profile picture while searching. 

Can I send messages if I dont have credits? 

Not all my pictures downloaded, I received "not enough memory" notification. 

The site looks interesting and I wonder is it possible to find a real person for chat and more. 

Hope this helps. 

Hi Eugeniia.

Thanks for your post.

To answer your questions:

1. Compatibility of profiles (the percentage you refer to) is calculated based on your match-making preferences and that of any given profile on our site. You can update the preferences using the drop down menu on the top-right. Here is a direct link to make things easier: https://www.intrigu.com/matches/preferences

2. You won't be able to send messages without credits. However you can easily earn credits by logging in to the site on a daily basis, uploading photos or participating in forum. In other words you can send about 1 message a day for free, providing you completed one or a number of these actions. FYI 25 credits were granted to you for responding to this post. Also you can earn 1000 credits by publishing a blog article. Refer to this link for more: https://www.intrigu.com/...tov-za-blog-post-224

3. Pictures larger than 1MB cannot be uploaded. You may wish to minify the images here: https://tinypng.com/ and try uploading them again

Thanks for your feedback and good luck in your search!

Shaia
Shaia May 26

Quote from IntrigU

Hi fellow Intriguers!

1. The site seem to be okay. I am new in this site but I know other sites and this one is special it seems to be more social and not just meat market.

2. I think that technology is the last important issue in most places. The question is always one, does the site attract quality singles. 

3. Try keep up being fresh. This is the best thing you can do. Ask people for their opinion and help people when they need you.

IntrigU
IntrigU May 26
Thanks Shaia! 25 credits should be on your account now.
vahid
vahid Jul 15

hello there,

i,m new here, but about your questions:

1-overal your site is Ok

2-in your search area I could not find age selection, I think it is important.

3-try to increase your site ranking,and a better design for the site.:)

IntrigU
IntrigU Jul 15
Thanks, Vahid! 10 credits are yours!
Cecil
Cecil Jul 24
1. The site seem to be awesome. I am new in this site but I know other sites and this one is special it seems to be more social and not just meat market.

2. I think that you guys are doing a great job.

3. Wish me luck that i find my bride here.

IntrigU
IntrigU Jul 24
Thanks Cecil, 10 credits were added to your balance.
tyger4lyfe27
tyger4lyfe27 Sep 18
I say that u like the site so far. I just don't understand why we use credits. Especially if you want people to get to know each other. I don't want to pay to get to know someone. But other than that I like the site. 
IntrigU
IntrigU Sep 18
Thanks tyger4lyfe27. 10 credits are yours.

Credits let you use the site for free. You can earn credits by uploading photos, posting in forum and visiting the site on a daily basis.

jJustme
jJustme Sep 29
#1 I'm quite satisfied with the site so far.

2# I don't like the credit system, because I know sites, where girls or even men pretending to be girls, are getting paid to chat with the users and make them write as much mails as possible. A flatrate system would be better.

3# I'm satisfied with the functions already available.
The Forum post is edited by jJustme Sep 29
IntrigU
IntrigU Sep 29

Quote from jJustme #1 I'm quite satisfied with the site so far.

2# I don't like the credit system, because I know sites, where girls or even men pretending to be girls, are getting paid to chat with the users and make them write as much mails as possible. A flatrate system would be better.

3# I'm satisfied with the functions already available.
Thank you! 10 credits have been transferred to your profile.
Rubina Extra
Rubina Nov 16
Hi!
1.I've just registrated, cause I was told it's a quite good one

2. Anyway i don't really like the credit system

3. Whereas if you have it, make it a little "rich", i mean not giving only 1 point for a step.

Цитата пользователя IntrigU

Hi fellow Intriguers!

The Forum post is edited by Rubina Nov 16
Mohd50
Mohd50 Nov 17
 I just signed up and do not yet understand how everything works. Not all my pictures downloaded but the site does indeed look interesting. you do not make provision for age selectr than the afore mentionedion.

You do seem to have a good selection of quality pictures of beautiful women candidates. 

I am not very keen on the credit system as from past experience with other sites had scam issues with quite a number of their members.

A chat feature would be a great enhancement to the site and a definite plus factor to the credit system.

Other than the aforementioned, the site has a lot of positive potential for the future.      

IntrigU
IntrigU Nov 17
Thank you for your feedback Mohd. 10 credits are yours.

If the credit system is not something you are comfortable with, check out our membership plans. Prices start from 3.99 a month.

Cheers,

IntrigU

This topic is sticky

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo