en

How do I send messages? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Technical Support
1rainman Extra
1rainman Oct 16 '21
A couple of months ago I could send messages. Now when I go to a page there is no option to send a message. Also my old messages are deleted so I'm not able to reply back to people who wrote me previously. Is there a problem with my account or did the website change somehow?
Share this on:
IntrigU Premium
IntrigU Oct 16 '21
Hi 1rainman.

Very sorry to hear you're having issues with messages. The site was migrated last week and as result some free-tier user conversations were reset.

We understand that this may cause inconvenience so you were granted 25 credits. You can now restart your chats without subscribing to a paid plan.

Can you specify which page you can't send messages from so we can assist you further?

The Forum post is edited by IntrigU Oct 16 '21
1rainman Extra
1rainman Oct 17 '21
When I went on girl's pages there was no button to send messages. Now the button is there. 
IntrigU Premium
IntrigU Oct 17 '21

Quote from 1rainman When I went on girl's pages there was no button to send messages. Now the button is there. 
This issue may have been temporarily occurring after the site migration. With all the post-migration activities now completed, you should be able to send and receive messages without any issues.

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo