en

Male to female ratio in Russia and Ukraine | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Dating Russian Women
krystian Premium
krystian Aug 25 '16
Is it true that there are 9 men for every 10 women? That sounds like heaven to me!!!
Share this on:
natusechka
natusechka Oct 31 '16

Unfortunately it's true. I regret it, though women. We even have a song on the subject are available.

lili_lilith
lili_lilith Nov 30 '16
So what stops you? Go towards your happiness.
Alain Premium
Alain Jun 23 '16
This sounds like the complete opposite to China. I am not sure how or why these numbers are the way they are but I know in China that they are controlled. They want more boys than girls because it brings honor but as a result, there are way more men than women.
daniell19 Premium
daniell19 Jun 25 '17
Yeah there are more women and it is likely why many of them outsource love. That and a lot of men in Russia like to have more than one woman until they get married. They seem to pick just one at the end. 
Craig Premium
Craig Jul 22 '17
Many of the women get stuck caring for their bothers and sisters, their older parents, and their grandparents. This is part of the reason it seems that there are far more single women then men. I think it is about even though. 
Glenn Premium
Glenn Aug 10 '17
As mentioned, a lot of women end up caring for family I don't think there is this much of an offset. I speak to Russian men and women online all the time and the men are just our there while the women, there tends to be more who stay home helping out the family so they have less time to date.
Vher
Vher Nov 3 '17

Quote from Glenn As mentioned, a lot of women end up caring for family I don't think there is this much of an offset. I speak to Russian men and women online all the time and the men are just our there while the women, there tends to be more who stay home helping out the family so they have less time to date.
I spoke with a few women who were in this situation. They were able to date online but that was it. They had too many family obligations such as a sick mother or father or helping their older brother or sister care for children.
Bertrand Premium
Bertrand Feb 20 '18
I am not going to pretend I know the statistics or anything, I don't look for that kind of stuff but I will say I see way more Russian women online looking for love than men. Some want online only relationships, some are looking for husbands, others are looking to leave the country. 
Candies Extra
Candies May 14
I really don't know off hand but it would appear to be this way. The entire world population is something like 47% men and 53% women so it shouldn't surprise anyone. lol 

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo