en

Modern or old-fashioned house wife? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Dating Russian Women
leoneleon Premium
leoneleon Aug 17 '16
It seems that there are not many old-fashioned house wives left. I know this has to do with working, needing joint incomes, and all of that. I would like a woman to be this way but also have desires and dreams of her own. I don't care much for modern women who have to wear the pants and be right all the time. How are most Russian women when it comes to this?
Share this on:
timmy
timmy Feb 4 '17
Russian women are very grounded in morals. They are more old fashioned in terms of men having the say in a marriage which has often lead to men from other countries abusing them or their power over them. These women are strong and beautiful but part of their culture is that the men are above them in marriage. 
Johnrey
Johnrey May 3 '17
I like a mix and you can really have that with these women. Some will be more modern and some will be more old-fashioned. They are usually willing to work or stop working depending on the man's needs which is great for me. 
Glenn Premium
Glenn Jun 26 '17
Russian ladies are more about morals but they aren't so traditional that you will feel like you are dating your grandmother. Many of them are just very down to earth and like simple things, like pleasing their man and a clean home.
Shaia
Shaia Jul 2 '17
Most Russian woman are "modern" in that sense because of the Soviet education system.

Communism, is about equal rights between men and women so every wife supposed to working and educated.

I guess you may find some "Traditional women" in the small distant villages in Russia    

Kenet Premium
Kenet Jul 7 '17
Russian ladies are modern with traditional points to them. Most of them are more for today's world in that they want to have a say, have options, and be able to enjoy life. I know some will prefer to be stay at home wives and mothers, heck I think many do but not because of tradition, just for their love of a strong family. 
Dennis Premium
Dennis Sep 5 '17

Quote from Kenet Russian ladies are modern with traditional points to them. Most of them are more for today's world in that they want to have a say, have options, and be able to enjoy life. I know some will prefer to be stay at home wives and mothers, heck I think many do but not because of tradition, just for their love of a strong family. 
This is what I have come to understand with Russian women as well. They are like progressive movers with traditional morals. It sounds a bit contradictory but if you speak to enough of them it makes sense.  
Luxor Premium
Luxor Oct 23 '17
I like modern women with morals. I am not into this hairy feminist take over that seems to be happening in some places. I am not into women who act like men either. I like ones who know how to function in the real world today but have morals and standards for themselves. Valuing their own time and own body. That is sexy.
Konrad Premium
Konrad Nov 29 '17
In my experience, they are a bit of both. Some are more about being in the home where others are more about finding themselves. It is usually easy to tell after a few dates without even asking them. 
Daniel
Daniel Mar 8 '18
I prefer more modern women. I am not a very traditional guy myself. My family basically all parted ways when I was young so we kind of just do out own thing. I like a woman who works and can care for herself.
Chaser Extra
Chaser May 10
I'd say they fall in the middle and are flexible. Most can be happy with or without a career. It would seem that most do want children though, and prefer it to be in marriage. 

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo