en

Moving to Russia for work | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Dating Russian Women
ArthurB Premium
ArthurB Jul 27 '16
would you consider moving to russia for work? I mean there are so many beautiful women there. If I move there for work for about a year, I'm sure I can meet the right one. What's the work culture in Russia like? Do they hire foreigners?
Share this on:
Aleno4ka Extra
Aleno4ka Jan 9 '17

Stay and work in Russia, to find the right girl - a good solution. However, it seems to me that a lot of the time it will take to adapt to the country to work and time to search for the girl herself will not be enough.

Foreigners are now in Russia a lot. Drinking it depends, perhaps, on where they came from. Maybe it's better still stay at home and look online or visit program in Russia for a long vacation?

single_man Premium
single_man Feb 18 '17
From what I heard, it is hard to move to the country and then find work. If you do have a skill they need, then it would be a lot easier. I would do some research on the topic before you get your hopes up though. I think it would be a beautiful place to live and work though. 
timmy
timmy Feb 19 '17
As mentioned, you have a much better chance at finding work in Russia if you have a skill they are in high demand of. Make sure you look into jobs for men as well as there is about 460 jobs women are not aloud to have. Those jobs have a higher success rate of you being able to work in. 
Jessie
Jessie Mar 14 '17
Have you looked into your niche or skills? A lot of times you have a much better job seeking out work in other countries if you have the experience for it. They don't look to train outsiders!
Zaireck Premium
Zaireck Apr 21 '17
I have thought it over but I prefer it here in France. I know a lot of women from Russia can get home sick so I state that right in the beginning. Some have stopped things right there but most are open to moving.
Janin Premium
Janin Jun 5 '17
I worked in Russia when I was younger. It was only for a few years when I went back with a friend from the UK who was born there. I ended up moving back. I don't like it there but I do know I love the ladies. 
Artson Premium
Artson Jul 18 '17
My cousin worked in Russia for 3 years. He was helping branch a company over there. I have no experience in it myself though. I know they do hire people from outside the country if they need them. 
Alain Premium
Alain Aug 14 '17
I am willing to relocate myself but I never really considered work. I can't say how it would be or how it wouldn't be. I have yet to actually go to Russia and spend enough time there to know of the experiences in the work force. 
Sammy Premium
Sammy Nov 1 '17

Quote from Alain I am willing to relocate myself but I never really considered work. I can't say how it would be or how it wouldn't be. I have yet to actually go to Russia and spend enough time there to know of the experiences in the work force. 
Same for me. I think that I would have to experience it before deciding if it is a good or bad idea. I am willing to bet I wouldn't like it long term but I don't know for sure. 
Artson Premium
Artson Feb 27 '18
I feel like this is something I may consider but never go through with. I like it where I am and honestly wouldn't want to change that. It would take a really amazing woman to convince me otherwise. 
Niel Premium
Niel May 12 '19
I recently met someone online who did this. He seeing a Russian lady long distance for nearly 6 years. She couldn't bare to leave her family so he opted to move there. He found work pretty fast given his field is tech related and computer based. 
kristinna
kristinna Nov 5 '19
Russia is safe and welcoming place, come work and live here guys, we need you here ;)
evgeniyahappy Premium

Quote пользователя ArthurB would you consider moving to russia for work? I mean there are so many beautiful women there. If I move there for work for about a year, I'm sure I can meet the right one. What's the work culture in Russia like? Do they hire foreigners?
Of course, if you move to Russia for work, you will find someone. Of course, Russian employers hire foreigners, you don't even have to worry about it, the Russians, on the contrary, are even interested in the fact that foreign workers come to work for them, because this is how the economy develops and this has a good effect on international relations! And at the expense of the culture of work, I will say this, most often, wherever you get a job, the working day will be quite long, maybe even up to 10-12 hours, but they will also be paid for such work accordingly!)
1rainman
1rainman Sep 10
Since I have no special skills salary in Russia is $2 an hour for me. Rent is cheap but it's still poverty worse than I experience here. I guess these dating websites make a myth about all these girls in east Europe and no men. The loss of men is in the age group above 40 because guys dying from alcoholism, dangerous jobs, and fights more than women. Most Slavic women prefer to date slavs. Some women like foreigners but equally I meet Slavic men that like non Slavic women. Your main chance at getting a girl is to have a higher income than her other options and probably also need to speak some Russian

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo