en

What age is typical for marriage for Germans? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Dating Russian Women
elenmark Extra
elenmark Jun 24
In Russia, usually men and women get married at 20-35 years old, they also often get married before 20, and after 35, there are no definite boundaries or limits. How does this happen in Germany?
The Forum post is edited by Ivan26 Jun 24
Share this on:
1rainman Extra
1rainman Yesterday, 06:16
It is the same in Germany, it can be any age. But in Poland, Ukraine, Russia, people tend to get married younger. There are more people married. I go to online dating looking for a girlfriend in the U.S. I just meet girls that want to meet for sex. They aren't interested in knowing each other. It's really weird. It seems a lot of people just have this lifestyle now of not having a partner and just meeting random people. I feel like these must be people who have something wrong with them, because they don't want anybody to know them personally. I think in Russia it's more traditional. 

In Russia and Ukraine there are more girls that like older guys though. I go to Russian church and a 16 year old girl wants to marry me even when I'm almost 40. And the Russian manager I work with she is around my age, her dad married a younger woman and they have a child. So she has a 10 year old sister when is 40. It's not common in the West unless the woman is marrying for money. Russian/Ukrainian girls for some reason like old guys. 

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo