en

Why do these women prefer Americans, Germans and Italians? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » English » Dating Russian Women
Dorsey
Dorsey Mar 6
I read online that Russian women prefer to date and marry American men, German men, and Italian men. I never understood why but I am not complaining! Does it have to do with the locations? Maybe the accent? 
Share this on:
Kian Premium
Kian Apr 27
The areas. I am sure it has to do with looks and accent but they love those countries. I am French and lived in America for quite a few years. I learned that American men when they are well groomed and well spoken can pull a lot of different women easily... but the foreign male can do the same to American women.
BendyoOver007
BendyoOver007 Jun 16
American Men. All you sexy Russian Women, contact me. 
daniell19 Premium
daniell19 Jun 26
I would say that the location is most appealing to them. I think that sometimes it has to do with looks and culture as well, maybe the accents but over all...

Location. Location. LOCATION! Women are simple and when you really ask them what they want, they will tell you and why too. 

Edsel Premium
Edsel Jul 8
I agree about it being more of a location than about the men. Sure, some do prefer the accents of certain men but they want the option to live somewhere fun and exciting with good food. That is what those three places have in common. 

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo